Code of Conduct
The greater the co-operation between home and school, the more fruitful will the educational effort be and the faster and surer the child’s progress. Primarily, parents must familiarize themselves with this diary and check it regularly. They must enforce regularity and discipline at home and see that the lesson is prepared and home-work is done. Remarks should be seen and counter signed.
- Students should reach the school well in time.
- School uniform is compulsory on all school days and at school functions. Children must come neatly dressed in proper uniform and polished shoes.
- Parents should not visit their ward or the teachers in the classroom. Appointment with the Principal and teachers should be made telephonically. In urgent cases, students may be contacted through the school office telephonically.
- Children suffering from any infectious disease will not be permitted to attend school, until full recovery, supported by a medical certificate.
- If parents feel that their child is not making the desired progress, contact the Co-ordinator concerned.
- Students are not allowed to bring valuable articles like watches, ornaments, expensive pens or excessive money to school. The school will not be responsible for any loss.
- Please ensure that no sharp, pointed or any other dangerous articles are brought to school. Objectionable reading material is also strictly forbidden. Strict action will be taken against those students found doing so.
- Students should take care not to litter the school premises, or cause any damage to school property, walls or furniture. Stringent disciplinary measures will be taken against such offenders.
- Shouting, whistling and using abusive language are strictly prohibited. Bullying and using foul language will be treated as an act of indiscipline.
- Elaborated birthday celebrations are not permitted in the school.
- Firing crackers and splashing colours in the school premises is a gross misconduct. Indulgence in these will result in expulsion from the school.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones. In case of any urgency, school reception phone can be used.
- Electronic gadgets and mobile phones are not permitted in the school campus. If anyone is found carrying one, it will be confiscated.
- Parents are requested to attend Parent – Teacher Meetings compulsorily.
- Wearing of fancy jewellery, Mushroom hair cut etc. is strictly prohibited in the school campus.